- Why are girls so emotional?
- What are you looking for in a guy?
- Are girls actually gold diggers sometimes?
- Why do girls always rely on guys to make dinner decisions?
- Do girls think its chivalrous or sexist when guys hold doors open and pay the bill?
- Not all girls are overly emotional, however they tend to get more invested and overthink things too much; and hormones play a large role.
- Typically girls are looking for someone who is a good listener and will take the time to put in effort. Honestly a simple text asking about their day will earn you points. Girls never want to be treated like an option.
- Yes there are some girls who are actually gold diggers, they don’t care about you or your feelings, and they are just playing you for your money.
- Girls usually rely on guys to make dinner plans because they are either indecisive, want to see you put in effort, or they don’t want to be responsible if you don’t like the place that they choose.
- Holding doors open and picking up the tab on a date are both typically viewed as chivalrous acts. In my personal opinion I think it is the polite thing to do and it will earn you points in my book.